Following the success of our Greenlight programme in London earlier this year, we are thrilled to introduce the initiative in our Vancouver studio.
Greenlight is Double Negative’s exciting new training scheme for artists who wish to pursue a career in FX, 2D or 3D.
Career development is a huge focus at Double Negative, as is evident from the number of artists we’ve advanced over the years, and we are committed to allowing our artists to fulfil their potential while working on some of the biggest shows in the world.
Recent VFX graduates or professional CG artists looking to break into the VFX film industry are encouraged to apply!
This is an opportunity to join an Academy Award winning VFX company with recent credits such as Dunkirk, Wonder Woman and Ex Machina, and to obtain industry-leading training and one-on-one mentoring from our key crew. Participants will start their journey with an intensive immersion into the fundamentals of VFX, including training on Dneg’s propriety software, and will work with world-class VFX artists, Heads of Department and Supervisors daily, while gaining exposure to fantastic shows.
Greenlight Vancouver in a nutshell:
– 4 month contracts including 6 weeks of intense training followed by production work.
– Mentored directly by our Trainers, Heads of Department and Supervisors.
– Recent graduates only – graduated in the last 12 months or you must have less than 12 months live action feature experience.
– You must have the right to work in Canada.
– Those successfully shortlisted will be asked to attend an assessment day with the Dneg crew mid-September.
– This is a paid opportunity.
Applications for Greenlight Vancouver will be accepted between: 14th August – 6th September